Thoune’s Service offers NTI Boilers, and is an exclusive distributor of the Matrix total home system. When you choose the TRINITY Boiler, you choose the ultimate in top-quality, high-efficiency boilers. Count on years of trouble-free, safe and comfortable heat, from North America’s hot water heating leader: NTI.
Great Savings… The superb efficiencies and state-of-the-art combustion systems of the TRINITY mean little heat is wasted, less natural gas or propane is used, and homeowners save money.
Lots of Hot Water… The TRINITY’S high-capacity heat exchanger coil provides ample hot water for every household need, at very low cost.
Years of Dependability… NTI customers know… our boilers are built to last a lifetime! With an advanced ignition system, and a top-quality heat exchanger, the TRINITY represents the highest standard in top-quality boilers.
Environmental… The TRINITY meets or exceeds North American energy and emissions regulations.We’re doing our part to protect the environment for the future.
The TOP TEN Advantages of the TRINITY BOILER:
1. Available in both Natural Gas and Propane versions with a modulation system that eliminates additional models.
2. State-of-the-art sealed modulation combustion system with hot surface ignition.
3. Patented 316L stainless condensing heat exchanger provides ultimate efficiencies.
4. All connections are conveniently located for ease of installation.
5. Superior mounting configuration allows wall or floor mounting.
6. Vents easily with conventional ABS, PVC or CPVC plastic piping.
7. The TRINITY has industry-leading modulation rates, which significantly increases comfort while reducing cycling and fuel consumption.
8. The distinctive casing design reduces costly standby losses, while virtually eliminating combustion noises.
9. High-capacity plate heat exchanger on combination models provides ample domestic hot water.
10. The TRINITY is certified, designed and rated to strict CSA, AGA, ASME and CSAus codes.
What is the Matrix?
For our planet and our children, NTI has spent almost 10 years developing, testing and perfecting the technology of The Matrix to deliver a premium system that incorporates a Condensing Water Heater, Condensing Furnace, Condensing Boiler and Heat Recovery Ventilator, and which is already pre-wired for air conditioning. All of these functions are contained in one powerful system that requires less energy to operate than competing products.
A world-class energy device that delivers reliable heating to keep your family comfortable, The Matrix also produces fewer tons of GHGs than any other integrated home heat product:
- The Matrix requires less electrical energy to operate than any other equivalent system.
- The Matrix uses a patented high-efficiency heat exchanger to reduce gas consumption by as much as 30% when compared to a conventional system.
- The Matrix uses extremely powerful microprocessor electronics to analyze the home environment and produce only the energy needed to increase comfort.
- The Matrix controls and optimizes heating, cooling and ventilation. This eliminates the need for separate appliances and their redundancies and additional energy usage.
Save on Installation and Operation
The Matrix is a single appliance, which means it can be installed much more quickly than conventional heating systems that can be complicated to integrate. In fact, the initial purchase cost of The Matrix is typically offset by the reduction in installation time. And with The Matrix there is only one appliance, and not five, to service and warranty.
The Matrix is so efficient that massive GHG savings are realized when comparing it to competing condensing furnaces, and air source and geothermal heat pumps. A two-ton CO2reduction realized by The Matrix is equal to the planting of more than 280, or two acres, of trees.